If you’re an RV owner on a budget and looking for affordable RV parts, RV salvage yards in Alabama can help. They offer used parts at a fraction of the cost of new ones. We’ve compiled a list of RV salvage yards in Alabama along with their contact information to help you find the RV parts you need.
RV Salvage Yards In Alabama
Below is a list of all the Alabama RV salvage yards and RV junk yards we could find. It’s always a great idea to call your RV salvage yard in AL ahead of time to see if they have your year, make, and model of RV in their yard.
Some Alabama RV junk yards even provide a service where they can locate a specific part for you, so that’s worth a try as well.
Address: 15287 Co Rd 41, Addison, AL 35540
Red Bay, AL
Address: 125 Hospital Road NE, Red Bay, AL 35582
Address: 6791 Old Pascagoula Rd, Theodore, AL 36582
If you know of any other RV salvage yards in Alabama or other used RV parts dealers in Alabama that we haven’t listed here, please let us know! We’ll add it to the list.
Note, we are not affiliated with any of the salvage yards in this list.
Can’t Find Your Used RV Part In Alabama?
Here’s some other great options for finding the used RV part you need:
RV Salvage Yards Near Alabama (In Neighboring States)
- RV Salvage Yards In Florida
- RV Salvage Yards In Georgia
- RV Salvage Yards In Tennessee
- RV Salvage Yards In Mississippi
Online RV Salvage Yards
- Colaw RV Salvage: North America’s largest RV salvage yard.
- RVYard.com: Huge inventory, they even test the parts before shipping.
- Salvagebid.com: Auction site for salvaged RVs and travel trailers.